As a victim of an accident, a passenger must endure the same struggles as the individual who was driving. When a passenger is injured in an accident, they have legal rights which must be protected, just as any other victim of the accident.
A passenger who is injured due to the negligence, recklessness, or carelessness of another may seek compensation from the at fault party.
As a law firm providing passenger accident and injury liability legal services, we are prepared to represent you in even the most difficult of legal challenges you may be facing. Our law firm knows how to apply the law to your specific legal needs and goals. When you are involved in a passenger accident and injury liability dispute… we are here to help you. Call 407.344.3400 to schedule a confidential consultation.
When an individual is injured in an accident, the accident victim must often endure medical treatment and physical therapy, which in some cases may last for months, years, or even the rest of one’s life.
These medical bills can be very daunting, and leave you pondering the uncertainty of how you will be able to manage. Adding to this uncertainty, most accident and injury victims also find themselves loosing essential wages, due to time missed from work.
Depending upon the circumstances of your passenger accident and injury case, we will aggressively seek justice for you for the following related issues:
- Injuries and resulting from the personal injury accident or incident;
- Property damage (when applicable);
- Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties;
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, medical equipment costs, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment and care;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Long term or permanent diminished quality of life;
- And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation for the immediate family, as a result of a wrongful death.