Motorcycle Accidents Attorneys in Orlando
While an enjoyable hobby, recreational activity, or chosen mode of daily transportation, motorcyclists are at a distinct disadvantage on our roadways. Many times, the cause of an accident involving a motorcycle is a result of the negligence or carelessness of other drivers to maintain due diligence in the awareness of their surroundings.
When a motorcyclist is involved in an accident, injuries sustained can be quite extensive and severe. Physical therapy, rehabilitation, and recovery periods can be long and painful, not to mention lost wages for time missed from work, and the financial burden placed upon you and your family.
As a law firm providing motorcycle accident and injury liability legal services, we are prepared to represent you in even the most difficult of legal challenges you may be facing. Our law firm knows how to apply the law to your specific legal needs and goals. When you are involved in a motorcycle accident and injury liability dispute… we are here to help you. Call 407.344.3400 to schedule a confidential consultation.
No-one knows when an accident will occur. Even when a motorcycle operator follows all the laws and observes proper safety precautions, if an automobile or commercial truck driver does not pay due diligence to their surroundings, especially with so many driving while using their cellular phone, the chances of being injured in a motorcycle accident are greatly increased.
Even the most experienced motorcyclist may not be able to avoid a serious accident when they are only given a split second to react to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another. A motorcycle accident and injury victim may be subjected to:
- Varying degrees of pain and suffering;
- Physical therapy;
- Lengthy rehabilitation periods;
- Single or multiple surgeries;
- Loss of essential wages due to time missed from work;
- Potential long-term or permanent disabilities;
- Be without the transportation which they or their family depend upon.
Depending upon the circumstances of your motorcycle accident and injury case, we will aggressively seek justice for you in the following forms of compensation:
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, medical equipment costs, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment and care;
- Property damage (when applicable);
- Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Long term or permanent diminished quality of life;
- And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation for the immediate family, as a result of a wrongful death.