Orlando Family Law Attorney
A Personal Approach to Family Law
Our staff includes Maureen Brown, who holds a master’s degree in marriage and family counseling. If you feel you or your children would benefit from counseling, we can connect you with the appropriate professional.
Get Help With All of Your Family Law Needs – Call Us Today at 407-344-3400
Brown Law, P.L., provides full-service family law representation to clients in Orlando, Kissimmee and throughout central Florida. Our services include:
- Divorce — Divorce can be a highly emotional and stressful process. We will guide you through, helping you find smart solutions that benefit you and your children long term.
- Alimony — We will help you obtain fair orders that allow you to leave your marriage in the most financially secure manner possible.
- Property division — All marital assets must be divided during divorce. Attorney Brown’s business background is a huge benefit during this process. He knows how to uncover hidden assets and evaluate valuable properties.
- Child custody and visitation — Time with your children is invaluable. We will make sure you get the parenting time you need. We also handle cases involving relocation, where one parent wishes to move away with minor children.
- Child support — Children are entitled to financial support from both parents. We will work to get fair support orders that ensure your child’s needs are met.
- Modifications — Life changes, sometimes it’s necessary to change custody, visitation, alimony or child support orders accordingly.
- Domestic violence — When abuse or allegations of abuse arise, we will provide the compassionate and assertive representation you need.
- Mediation — Our mediation services allow you to resolve family disputes out of court, saving time and money.
During family disputes, much is at stake, and issues can’t always be resolved out of court. If your case has to be tried, you need an attorney that can and has communicated well with local judges. Gorillas do not make good family law attorneys.